Mustard or ketchup
4 Hot dog buns
4 Hot dogs
Pickle relish, shredded
cheese, chopped onion or
1. Spread mustard or ketchup lightly on the cut sides of 4 sliced hot dog buns.
2. Cut 4 hot dogs in half lengthwise but not completely through.
3. Spread the hot dogs open slightly and fill each with 1 tablespoon drained pickle relish, shredded cheese, chopped onion or sauerkraut.
4. Put 1 filled hot dog into each bun, making sure the filling is next to the fold.
5. Close the bun. Roll each bun up in a paper napkin or paper towel, folding the ends in as you roll it up.
6. Arrange the hot dogs in a circle on the plate. Microwave on high (100%) 1 1/2 to 2 1/2 minutes or until hot.
7. Let stand, still wrapped, about 2 minutes before eating to even out the heat.
8. Unwrap and
take your first bite very carefully-it may still be quite